BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

There is hope if people will begin to awaken that spiritual part of themselves, that heartfelt knowledge that we are caretakers of this planet. ~Brooke Medicine Eagle

current fascinations this earth day:


*this guy's organic toast to earth day!
*composting
*learning about progressive ideas toward sustainable living
*this critique of Shakespeare
*Brenè Brown's blog
*this activist's perspective
*her blog
*Woodstock: 3 Days of Peace & Music Director's Cut
(40th Anniversary Two-Disc Special Edition)
*this magazine

*virginia beach farmer's market where my buddy from the garden box is making me a cedar herb box this weekend!
*the green yoga association... and everything associated!
seriously, these guys totally rock.
*ecover products i found at the farmer's market
*the glow i got from hanging with my amazing family on the beach!
*my clay-pot garden...thanks for watering for me today, Mother Nature ;)
*the Norfolk Tides baseball game Chris and I are going to with our bartender-buddy and his wife...play ball
* the universal compassion this day has evoked within good people for 40 years. AWEsome*









0 comments: